You asked and we listened! You, our valued members, can now earn rewards using Your University Credit Union Rewards Mastercard!
Earn 2,500 bonus points when you charge $1,000 in the first three months after opening your new account.
Get DOUBLE POINTS for ALL grocery, gas and pharmacy purchases all the time.
Special 3.99% introductory rate for 6 months from the date your account is opened. At the end of the promotional period, balances return to the normal card rate.
Receive a great variable rate from 11.74% APR* based on your creditworthiness.
No fees for Cash Advance or Balance Transfer.
Access to our 24 hour member service online and by phone.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Certain Credit Restrictions Apply.
- New EMV Chip Card Enabled: Every new University Credit Union Mastercard is EMV ready! To learn more about EMV click here on EMV Card Information to see how secure your new University Credit Union Mastercard is.
- Cash advance: You can get a cash advance with your Mastercard at any University Credit Union branch or at any financial institution displaying the Mastercard logo, with no cash advance fee. Interest accrues from date of advance.
- Travel Accident Insurance: You get up to $250,000.00 of free coverage when you purchase your ticket on a major carrier using your University Credit Union Mastercard.
- Worldwide acceptance and ATM access. Transfer balances from other high interest credit cards with no transfer fees.
Pricing Disclosures: Introductory rate of 3.99% for 6 months from date of account opening on purchases and an introductory rate of 3.99% for 6 months from date of first transfer for balance transfers. After the introductory period ends, the standard purchase APR will be applied to unpaid promotional balances, new purchases and new balance transfers. The standard variable APR for purchases is 11.74% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Minimum interest charge – $0.50. Fee for foreign purchases – up to 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply.
You can pay your University Credit Union Mastercard online via e*branch. And it's not just payments - you can also check your:
- Account Balance
- Available Credit
- Payment Due Date
- Credit Limits
- Detailed list of transactions
- Electronic Statements
- and much more!