University Credit Union offers many other services to members free or at a reduced cost, such as:
- Direct Deposit
No more waiting in line -- your payroll check will be deposited on time, every time without hassle. You can also have both social security and other retirement checks deposited automatically to your University Credit Union account as well as other recurring payments you may receive. Never worry again about depositing your check! It's done automatically for you by your employer or retirement company.
- Payroll Deduction
Automatically put money into your savings for an easy savings plan (pay yourself first). You can also make automatic loan payments using payroll deduction.
- Wire Transfers
Do you need to send funds in a hurry? A wire transfer may be the solution. Wire transfers are available at all branch locations. Contact a Member Services Representative for more details. University Credit Union wire instructions have recently been updated, please contact a Member Service Representative for the most current wire instructions. Call 786.425.5000 for details.
- Cashier's Checks
- VISA Gift Card
Need to give a last minute gift for a birthday, anniversary or graduation? Give them the gift they can use anywhere they go. Also great for traveling abroad in place of cash.
- Free Notary Service for Members
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection Insurance
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Payment Protection
- GAP Insurance (Guaranteed Auto Protection)
- Free Automated Account Phone - call to enroll: 786.425.5000
- Online Services to: pay your Mastercard, reorder checks, and more.
- Access your account through Mobile e*branch on your Apple or Android smartphone.
- Access to your accounts online through e*branch.
- Bill Payer - it's free!
- e-Statements and Check Images
- Apply for a Loan
- Checking Accounts - Identity Fraud Detection and Recovery Services
- Fully Managed Identity Recovery for All Named Account holders
- Recovery extends to cover 3 Generations of family
- Entitlement to Credit Monitoring for Primary Account holder