Coming October 20, 2020!!
New e*branch Coming to Your PC, Tablet or Smartphone Soon!
Your University Credit Union understands that having access to your account information from anywhere at any time is important to you. This is why we went out and searched for the best e*branch that we could find. Coming October 20, 2020, University Credit Union will be rolling out a brand new platform for our members to utilize. This new version of e*branch and mobile e*branch will have the look and feel of a modern digital experience. Some of the enhancements include:
- Complete Listing of All Accounts - You may notice more or less accounts than you did before. Members will now be able to view all accounts and loans that they are authorized to see. This includes children's accounts and any other account where you are a joint owner. No longer will you need to log out and back in to see your other accounts.
- New Multifactor Authentication - The days of challenge questions are over. With you new e*branch you will be prompted to provide a security access code (SAC) when logging in from a device that is not known to us. You will receive that code via text, email or telephone call. It is very important that you take a moment now to verify that University Credit Union has the most up-to-date information for contacting you. Confirm your address and email address are correct. If you have not provided us with a cell phone number, please provide that information as well. All of this will help in the initial onboarding to your new e*branch platform. *Helpfull Hint* - If you choose to receive your SAC code via text it will be coming from 86434. You can save this as a contact in your smartphone and name it whatever you want. Examples - UCU e*branch, e*branch Security Code, etc. This way the next time you receive a text for your code it will appear on your phone with a friendly name that you can easily remember.
- User Customizable Screens - view your information in the order and fashion you wish to see it. Save your settings and see them in that order every time you login no matter which device you choose to use.
- Omni Platform - no need to learn different programs for your smartphone or tablet versus your online experience. The platform adapts to each device allowing you to easily find and sort through your finances.
- Mastercard Statements and Transaction History - you will now be able to see transaction history plus retrieve your statements all from within you new e*branch platfrom.
- Account Aggregation - consolidate all of your financial activity into a single interface where you can manage your entire portfolio.
- Budgeting - you will be able to quickly and easily see where you are spending or saving your money.
- Integrated Bill Payer - no longer will you need to go to a different screen or website to perform these functions. All information will be accessible straight from your device.
- Person to Person - Your University Credit Union is bringing you your very own Cash App, we call it e*Pay! You will be able to conveniently send funds to friends and family instantly via your new online e*branch or mobile e*branch app. Send money as easily as going to an ATM. There is no charge for this service so you will no longer need to use another app such as Venmo or Zelle.
- Interactive Branch/ATM Map - Quickly find the nearest branch or ATM in your area with our new interactive map that will get where you want to go.
- Statements from All Devices - Access to your statements from your PC, tablet or smartphone with the tab of your finger. No need to get paper statements anymore. Sign up for e-statements today if you have not already.
- Card Controls - you will soon be able to control purchases and alerts for your University Credit Union Mastercard from one simple location. No need to log in to separate applications or websites. If you have not already downloaded our app for debit card controls please visit our page Introducing CardValet.
- New Bill Payer - exciting new bill payment solution with integration directly into your new e*branch. Pay your bills with ease. Send your friends and family money quickly and easily from any device. You can even add a personal message, such as "Happy Birthday" to your payee. Learn more about New Changes to Electronic Bill Payer today.
VERY IMPORTANT that you check the Requirements for new e*branch and Mobile e*branch before you transition to the new platform. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these requirements to make your experience the best it can be.
In order to make this transition as smooth and seamless as possible, it is important that you take a moment now to verify that University Credit Union has the most up-to-date information for contacting you. Please confirm by calling 786-425-5000 or by logging in to e*branch and clicking on "Your Preferences" then "Contact Information" to confirm your address and email address are correct. If you have not provided us with a cell phone number, please provide that information as well. All of this will help in the initial onboarding to the new digital platform.
*IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE PRIOR TO OCTOBER 20, 2020*
For Your Online e*branch and Mobile e*Branch
- Refresh Your Link – you may have saved a shortcut to link directly to your e*branch login page on your PC. This will be changing and you will need to visit our website for the new link to access your new e*branch. Please remember on October 20, 2020 your existing e*branch will no longer be available.
- New Mobile App – you will need to download a new app. This new app is branded to University Credit Union and when the new e*branch goes live; the old app will no longer function. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide access to the new application prior to go live. But, we will place a link below on Tuesday October 20, 2020 to speed the process of downloading the new app.
- Reoccurring Transfers – will NOT be converted over to the new e*branch. To ensure that the integrity of transfers we are asking you to recreate your reoccurring transfers. This will ensure your transfers are taking place properly. Please note, these are transfers that you setup within e*branch. Transfers for loan payments and others setup by University Credit Union team members will stay intact through the conversion.
- Quicken/Quickbooks - if you have been utilizing direct downloads of your financial activity into Quicken or Quickbooks, you will need to reset up your connection within your software to be able to pull your activity. University Credit Union has no control over this as this is a requirement of Intuit who provides the service to our members. Intuit recommends that you download any activity a week before roll out, October 12, 2020.
- Bill Payer Changes - we are transitioning away from our current bill payer provider to a new provider called iPay. The systems work very similar, but there will be some differences. Existing members who utilize bill payer will have payees transferred over and their payments that are already scheduled will continue to be paid. There will be some changes and anyone who is currently setup for eBills will have to sign up again with iPay. Bill payer will be cutoff a week before "Go Live" on Monday October 12, 2020 so no changes can be made after this day.
- High Call Volume - Please note that call volume the week of October 20th is anticipated to be high so we do ask for your patience at that time. If you frequently call to check your balance or make transfers we strongly encourage you to use our automated account phone 786.425.5050 during that week.
On October 20, 2020 Please visit the Apple or Google Store to Download the New Mobile e*branch