Urgent: Would you like to help to prevent fraud on your account? Then please tell us if you have changed your contact information! We have no way to contact you if we observe suspicious activity on your account, if we do not have this information. You can update your contact information by logging into e*branch, visiting a branch near you, or by calling University Credit Union’s Call Center at 786-425-5000.
- Still Have Time, Don't Miss Out: Cash Hash - Financial Education
- Beware of the Latest Scams Impacting Florida
- Personal Loans - What to Know!
- How to avoid Gift Card Scams
- Ten Things You Can do to Avoid Fraud
- Introducing CardValet
- Are you prepared to be #CyberAware this Back-to-School season?
- Tips for using peer-to-peer payment systems and apps
- Stress Less, Travel More!
- Security Alert - Phishing Your Account!
- Malware Actively Targets US Financial Institutions’ Customers
- NCUA Offers Older Americans Valuable Consumer Financial Help Online
- Member Testimonials
- EMV "Smartcards" what you need to know
- Make the switch to UCU today!
- Fixed vs.Variable Rate
- Protect Yourself While Traveling
- Shared Branching Services
- IRA Contribution Limits - What you need to know.
When traveling outside your local area or to other countries , please notify University Credit Union before your trip. Debit and Credit card activity is monitored 24 hours a day and irregular or suspicious charges outside your local area may be declined. Notifying University Credit Union can prevent unnecessary blocks on your Debit or Credit card during your travel. To notify us of your travel by telephone, please call University Credit Union Call Center at 786-425-5000 ,Monday –Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.