Urgent: Would you like to help to prevent fraud on your account? Then please tell us if you have changed your contact information! We have no way to contact you if we observe suspicious activity on your account, if we do not have this information. You can update your contact information by logging into e*branch, visiting a branch near you, or by calling University Credit Union’s Call Center at 786-425-5000.
- Tokenization / Digital Wallet
- Holiday shopping already? Take these steps to protect your data online
- What to do if you can't pay off your mortgage before retirement
- Beware of Skimmers and Shimmers
- What are the pitfalls of investing in cryptocurrency?
- What is a Vacation Savings Account
- Lower Your Rate When you Refinance Your Car
- Leasing vs. Purchasing
- Tax Season: What's In Store for 2021
- IRA Contribution Limits - What you need to know.
- 401K Contribution Limits 2021
- Stimulus checks: There's a new round of scams, too. Here's how to avoid them
- Things to Know Before Getting Your First Credit Card
- Fixed Home Equity Loans
- 10 Tactics that Scammers Use to Trick You
- Save Big and Simplify Your Life, Try One of Our Refinance Loan Programs Today!
- UCU Mastercard versus Traditional High Interest Rate Card
- Refinance Your Boat Today and Save Up To 3%
- Personal Loans - What to Know!
- What to look for in a Credit Card
- How to Save Money: 20 Simple Tips
- Steps to Take Before You Prepare Your Taxes
- Spring Clean Your Investment Portfolio
- Password Best Practices
- Make a Personal Budget in 6 Steps
- Online Shopping and Activity Safety
- Make the switch to UCU today!
- Fixed vs.Variable Rate
- Shared Branching Services
- How to avoid Gift Card Scams
- Ten Things You Can do to Avoid Fraud
- Introducing CardValet
- Tips for using peer-to-peer payment systems and apps
- Stress Less, Travel More!
- Security Alert - Phishing Your Account!
- Protect Your Home While on Vacation
- What to Store in a Safe Deposit Box
- Member Testimonials
When traveling outside your local area or to other countries , please notify University Credit Union before your trip. Debit and Credit card activity is monitored 24 hours a day and irregular or suspicious charges outside your local area may be declined. Notifying University Credit Union can prevent unnecessary blocks on your Debit or Credit card during your travel. To notify us of your travel by telephone, please call University Credit Union Call Center at 786-425-5000 ,Monday –Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.