Urgent: Would you like to help to prevent fraud on your account? Then please tell us if you have changed your contact information! We have no way to contact you if we observe suspicious activity on your account, if we do not have this information. You can update your contact information by logging into e*branch, visiting a branch near you, or by calling University Credit Union’s Call Center at 786-425-5000.
- Stimulus Check Update
- Stimulus checks: There's a new round of scams, too. Here's how to avoid them
- Things to Know Before Getting Your First Credit Card
- Fixed Home Equity Loans
- New e*branch and Bill Payer Has Arrived!
- 10 Tactics that Scammers Use to Trick You
- Save Big and Simplify Your Life, Try One of Our Refinance Loan Programs Today!
- Rewards Mastercard 0.00% on Balance Transfers, Then 3.99% for The Life of The Balance
- UCU Mastercard versus Traditional High Interest Rate Card
- Refinance Your Boat Today and Save Up To 3%
- Personal Loans - What to Know!
- What to look for in a Credit Card
- How to Save Money: 20 Simple Tips
- 401K Contribution Limits 2020
- Steps to Take Before You Prepare Your Taxes
- Spring Clean Your Investment Portfolio
- Password Best Practices
- Beware of the Latest Scams Impacting Florida
- Make a Personal Budget in 6 Steps
- Online Shopping and Activity Safety
- GrooveCar - Auto Buying
- Make the switch to UCU today!
- Fixed vs.Variable Rate
- Shared Branching Services
- IRA Contribution Limits - What you need to know.
- How to avoid Gift Card Scams
- Ten Things You Can do to Avoid Fraud
- Introducing CardValet
- Tips for using peer-to-peer payment systems and apps
- Stress Less, Travel More!
- Security Alert - Phishing Your Account!
- Malware Actively Targets US Financial Institutions’ Customers
- NCUA Offers Older Americans Valuable Consumer Financial Help Online
- Member Testimonials
When traveling outside your local area or to other countries , please notify University Credit Union before your trip. Debit and Credit card activity is monitored 24 hours a day and irregular or suspicious charges outside your local area may be declined. Notifying University Credit Union can prevent unnecessary blocks on your Debit or Credit card during your travel. To notify us of your travel by telephone, please call University Credit Union Call Center at 786-425-5000 ,Monday –Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.